Wednesday 6 July 2011

This is me

So what! I'm loud. I love being around people.I just love people. But that doesn't mean that i'm not to be taken seriously! That does not make me dull. What you have to realise is that life is too short to live in misery! 
I love myself because i'm loud
I love me because i'm crazy
I love myself because i'm beautiful in every way
I love me coz i'm me!

My beauty doesn't make me a reckless unfeeling woman, it's just the way i'm created. Just coz i'm beautiful doesn't mean that you can have your way with me. There's more to me than just my face and my body. I'm every woman, beautiful on the inside and on the outside! 
Look at me! Tell me what you see. Look at me! 
I've looked at me. Beautiful. Perfect nose, fleshy lips, good teeth, eyes that will draw you in, baby soft skin.
Look at me again. Tell me what you see. Look!
I'm looking at me. Sensitive, full of love, kind, cheerful, and bubbly. 

Never take who i am for granted, because I'm the only one like me. Unique, fearfully and wonderfully made. I do not flaunt my beauty carelessly. I'm more than my face! Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain. 
I guard my heart with diligence, for out of it flow the issues of life. A good and praiseworthy woman, who can find. I am a woman of substance. My beauty is defined by my character, not just my looks. I love me more now because i realize i have more to give than my looks. I have depth. Deep calleth unto to deep at the noise of thy watersprouts...

Hmmm...i think to myself, can i make it? Can i accomplish it, yet I'm strong, even when I'm weak. I'm more than a conqueror! I'm a hero in my own right. I'm my own hero. I will not wait for a prince charming to rescue me. I've already been rescued! I'm a princess. A pearl of great value. 
I'm smiling to myself now. Graceful, favored, and loved. 


This is me!





No comments:

Post a Comment