Wednesday 6 July 2011

Jewel on the Kings crown: Letter to a perfect stranger

When I first saw you, your beauty took My breath away.I looked at you and secretly hoped that you would notice me. I spent every waking moment think about you. I sent you gifts, but they always came back marked, 'Return to sender'. Then i decided to send you the best of me, all that was precious to me, and you rejected that precious gift. It hurt me to the core, I will not  lie. You shred my heart to pieces. But i would not give up on you. I loved you so much (still do!) I would come around every day to watch you,  just to be near you. You continued to push me further away. Better to see you from afar than not at all. That's how much i loved you. You are my life!

Then came the day when everything changed. You cannot imagine the joy that i felt when you finally said you would be mine. It broke my heart though to see the state that you were in; broken, battered, and left for dead.How could they do that to you! I took you in and nursed you myself. I always took delight in watching you sleep. Oh, such beauty! 

It was the hardest road that brought you here, but finally you're all mine. You are the apple of my eye, my air, and my song. I love you with all that I have (literally). Never forget o apple of my eye.

All my Love
Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment