Wednesday 2 November 2011

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him from all of them (Psalm 34:19)! Blessed assurance. It's so easy to see the pain and the suffering and not see the glory of God and the victory he wants to bring through those afflictions. In fact, Jesus speaks of this in John 15:20 and says, 'Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.' So Christ Himself told us to expect these sufferings for the enemy fights the goodness of the Son of God in us. So it's never about me, but the Kingdom that dwells inside of me.

God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He a son of man that He should repent. Has He said and shall He not do it?Has He spoken and shall He not make it good? (Numbers 23:19)  The God that I serve is far greater than that. He is unmoved and unchanging in all situations. Adversity is His playing field to reveal Himself strong and mighty. My God is a God of war, mighty in battle. The battle is His, and the victory is for me to enjoy. What a mighty God!

While I'm waiting, I will serve you. I will worship while I'm waiting. You are God of truth and love. I trust you Lord. Even when my world looks shuttered i know you hold it together in Your hands. Amazing God, King of glory! Full of splendor and wonder! Great is Your name in all the earth. Who can stand against You? Who has sat on the circle of the earth and can tell You what to do? With whom have you taken counsel?Who has directed the Spirit of the Lord, or as His counselor has taught Him?
With whom did You take counsel, that instruction might be given You? Who taught You the path of justice and taught You knowledge and showed You the way of understanding?To whom then will you liken God? Or with what likeness will you compare Him?

Haha, mighty God. I worship You and I praise you, with all that is in me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment